KuriusHacks is a 48-hour hackathon that was created by Kurius with the goal to encourage participants to work on impactful projects that can benefit society. We want to enable more students to have tangible impact by leveraging the power of technology for social good.
Learn more about the hackathon here: https://www.kurius.ca/kuriushacks
$CAD500 in prizes
The first place winners will be able to donate 250$ to a charity of their choice, as well as receiving a certificate recognizing their accomplishments during the hackathon.
The second place winners will be able to donate 100$ to a charity of their choice, as well as receiving a certificate recognizing their accomplishments during the hackathon.
The third place winners will be able to donate 50$ to a charity of their choice, as well as receiving a certificate recognizing their accomplishments during the hackathon.
1) A $50 Amazon gift card;
2) 1-month free Business Tier access; and
3) a feature in newsletter sent to investors and the AR/VR ecosystem.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- A participant must be a current high school or university student in North America.
- A team can be composed of a maximum of 4 people.
- Participants of any skill level are welcome. This is a competition focused on innovation and design.
- Projects must be developed only during the period of the hackathon (no continuation hacks are allowed).
- The maximum team size for the project is 4 people.
- You need to submit a 2-minute product demo video with your project submission.
Kurius Executive Team
Conseillère en Développement Philanthropique chez Centraide du Grand-Montréal
Software Engineer on the Chrome Enterprise team
Founder & COO at echoAR
Volunteer Coordinator at Canadian Polar Bear Habitat
Quality of Idea
Includes creativity and originality
Implementation of Idea
Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer and the extent to which the optional tools were leveraged
Includes the extent to which the solution can help individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations